Many people great effort to find a healthy dog food for their pets, since many brands contain unnatural ingredients & meat that isn’t real.
It’s vital for owners to finds healthy nutrition food options for their dogs, providing them with the nutrition they need to lead a long, happy life.
Of course, the natural living environments of different dog breeds impacted their diets. Similar to the wild relatives of modern dogs (wolves, coyotes, etc.), wild dogs in ancient times were hunters and scavengers.
Hence, their diet must have consisted of meat, fruits, grasses, and grains. Expert veterinarians who have studied the diets of ancient canids living in the wild suggest that the staple diet of carnivorous dogs consisted of –
- Some fruits and grasses (occasional)
- Meat scraps
- Rotten fruits and grasses
- Discarded grains
- Animal intestines
Most wild dogs in the past preferred consuming freshly killed meat like their wolf relatives. But when fresh meat wasn’t available, they had to eat any edible item they could find.
The Problem with Modern Dog Food
Most modern dog food items don’t offer the same nutrients that the ancestral diets of canines offer. Most modern-day dog foods –
- Don’t provide the dog with sufficient protein.
- Fats present in these food items are either unbalanced or incomplete.
- Don’t offer the nutritional balance that fresh foods offer.
What is Low Ancestral Grain Food?
Experts have created low ancestral grain puppy food, keeping in mind the ancient dog’s carnivorous nature.
These food items contain high amounts of animal ingredients. These animal ingredients are complemented with grains, fruits, minerals, and vegetables in small quantities. These food items don’t use legumes, grains, or other plants as primary sources. Instead, most of the protein in these formulas come from animal sources.
The Advantages of a Low Grain Diet
- Dogs receive high-levels of fresh protein.
- Puppies need to consume fewer carbohydrates and low-fiber food for digestion. A low ancestral grain formula provides puppies with essential nutrients without excessive fibers or carbohydrates.
- The formulas are gluten-free, so there’s no risk of allergic attacks. There aren’t any harmful plant-oil products either.
- They contain zero by-products of meat.
- Experts add antioxidants to the formula so growing puppies can build a strong immune system to external pollutants.
- Regular consumption guarantees a healthy digestive tract.
- There are no harmful artificial preservatives. These dog foods are chemical-free, and they don’t even contain added colours or flavours.
The Impact of This Diet
Unlike grain-free formulas, a low-ancestral grain diet impacts a growing dog in many ways. Growing puppies need to consume a healthy amount of nutrients. A strong diet enables puppies to grow at a normal rate. Extremely young puppies need the nutrients for fast skeletal development. Consuming harmful (chemically laced) or nutrition-less diets during these early stages of growth often cause irreparable long-term damages.
Puppies that consume a balanced diet –
- Learn faster
- Have better memories
- Have better reaction skills
- Suffer from less inflammatory ailments (skin boils, etc.)
- Are less likely to grow fat
Overall, these newly designed low ancestral grain diets help puppies grow faster and stronger. A puppy that consumes such a balanced diet is also more likely to live longer than a dog that doesn’t.
My Happy Dogs is one of the true pioneers of natural healthy pet foods and nutrition.
We have the unique benefit of being able to take what’s great about our original grain-inclusive diets and applying that at a grain-free formula. “That’s 100% natural ingredients with No synthetic vitamins or minerals.
My Happy Dogs, we want consumers to know it’s absolutely possible to have a high quality, heart-healthy, gain-free diet. And we’ve created it. While we believe most pet’s benefits from healthy grains in their diet, there are some who don’t. For them, My Happy Dogs Grain-Free is a logical, natural solution.
If you have questions or concerns about your pet’s nutrition, please contact us @ (+91)9810226628